The tambourine is a musical instrument in the percussion family consisting of a frame, often of Red or plastic, with pairs of small metal jingles, called “zills”. Tambourines are often used with regular percussion sets. They can be mounted, for example on a stand as part of a drum kit (and played with drum sticks), or they can be held in the hands and played by tapping or hitting the instrument.
- 4 pairs of jingles in a single row, measures 6″ in diameter
- Hard and durable body with ergonomic grip
- Many used to sing or dance accompaniment also can be used in an instrumental music ensemble
- Rhythm freedom, simple to use, let players improvise
- Jingles give out a crisp, percussive rhythm
- Measures 6″ in diameter
- Color: Wood
- 1x Wood Handheld Tambourine 6″ Inch Single Row 4 Pair Jingles (Wood) – Hand Held Percussion Drum Moon Musical Tambourine with Ergonomic Handle Grip
There are no reviews yet.